Ever got the “unnamed” feeling of relaxation by hearing a soft-voice, or by someone touching your hair, or someone doing your make-up ? …
Ok, last night I was having trouble sleeping… I decided to go to YouTube on my phone and first started to browse through some videos, I started with some KISS videos and I found one on how they applied their own make-up ( I absolutely l-o-v-e KISS !!! )
Having seen the KISS make-up video, and still couldn’t sleep! I decided to browse through some make-up tutorials…
BTW ! Everyone! Go to : http://www.facebook.com/ChaosMakeupArtist Her work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !
Ok, back to the main subject… then all of the sudden this appeared :
So I started watching and I couldn’t believe it !!!! These girls have THE most relaxing voices I’ve ever heard! O_O
5 minutes in and I was more relaxed than in a spa ! What kind of sorcery is this?!
I don’t know about you, but whenever anyone does my make up or my hair, it’s SOOOO relaxing, I just love it ! Specially if they have a soft voice ( OMG! Now ya’ll think I’m crazyyy!)
But seriously I couldn’t believe I’ve found this and other people feel the same way! AND there are thousands of videos just like this one and many comments of people that agree
~Relaxing Make Up Artist Role Play ~
Soft Spoken Makeup Artist Role Play
This is called :
” ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response)
So how do you know if you happen to experience ASMR? A number of causes or triggers are shared by people, which I will list here. If you happen to have anything in common with these, then you might be an ASMR “experiencer”:
- Listen to specific people talk (usually soft-spoken, well-spoken voices or lispers).
- Watch certain TV programs, or YouTube videos, like instructional ones, infomercials, adverts, historical or factual programs.
- Get tickled lightly, especially on the back or shoulders.
- When someone strokes or plays with your hair softly.
- Having your hair washed and cut at a salon.
- When you listen to certain soft or distant, and usually repetitive, sounds like a bouncing tennis ball, trickling water, or construction noises like tapping hammers.
- Listen to certain types of music – perhaps ambient or industrial, for instance.
- Watching someone draw a picture, paint, or build something, perhaps like a sculpture or even a card tower.
- Watch someone write.
- Someone drawing on your body.
- Someone doing something very slowly and carefully.
- People whispering.
- From reading various pieces of reading material.
- Someone showing you how to do something. “
© Copyright 2010 – 2012 by Anti-Valentine
Now, you believe me !?!¡
My favorite “relaxing video” channels :
Check them out!🙂
The best way ( I think) is lights off, laying in bed with your headphones on… try it😉